We're looking for the final addition to our team.
We've already trialed a fair whack of people, a lot of good players but didn’t work out for both parties be it schedule or style of play etc.
We are a group of friendly people trying to bring our CS:GO to the next level by playing in a serious team, play and compete in leagues and tournaments.
What I will say before I go into requirements and what we offer, before you apply please read this properly and understand what we're after. We're after someone who is going to be in the team on a long term/ permanent basis. This means there will be games we destroy people and there will be games we get destroyed. It’s all about learning from it and growing as a team and developing as one. As much as everyone loves winning there will be days you or someone doesn’t play their best or we have a bad day and this needs to be handled with respect.
What we are looking for is a solid Rifler that can entry when he needs to but someone that also knows how to be a proper support when he isn’t the first one in. Obviously, you need to be able to speak English fluently and must make calls as much as possible.
If you've managed to get this far down the post this is what we're after :)
- Ts3 and a good mic
- Decent amount of activity (3-4 nights a week)
- Cool head in game
- 2000+ hours
- Willing to accept and give criticism in the correct manner
- Don’t be toxic
What we offer:
- Joining a stable team which has been built and ready to go, determined and constantly wanting to improve with a friendly atmosphere and non toxic communication ingame.
- ts3 server
- 128 tick server
- Stratbook constantly being improved
- Training to improve timing and working together ingame
- Always someone on to pug with or wingman with
If this add appeals to you and think it could work out (providing you're a rifler ;) please get in touch with me on steam